Basmati Rice – 1 cup
Caramel Syrup – 2 tblsp
Almonds – 200 gms
Butter – 2 tblsp
1. Soak the rice in water for 15 minutes.
2. Heat the butter in a pan and stir-fry the soaked rice (without the water) for 2 minutes.
3. Mix in the caramel syrup and continue to stir-fry for another minute.
4. Add 2 1/2 cups of water and cover with a lid.
5. Cook on low fire covered with a lid till the rice is tender and all the water is evaporated.
6. Garnish with almonds.
7. Serve as a sweet dish.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !