Poha (Puffed Rice) – 2 cups
Potatoes – 1, large
Onion – 1, large
Oil – 2 tblsp
Curry Leaves – few
Dried Red Chilli – 1
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 3/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Almonds – 50 gms
1. Wash the poha under water and place in a strainer so that all the water is drained out.
2. Peel the potatoes and onions and cut into very small pieces.
3. Heat the oil and fry these on low fire till the potatoes are tender.
4. Mix in the salt and the spices and allow to splutter.
5. Mix in the washed poha and add the oil a little at a time.
6. Stir and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Remove to a serving dish.
8. Garnish with almonds.
9. Serve as a snack.
Puffed Rice with Almonds Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Puffed Rice with Almonds Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.