Poha (Puffed Rice) – 2 cups
Potatoes – 1, large
Onion – 1, large
Oil – 2 tblsp
Curry Leaves – few
Dried Red Chilli – 1
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 3/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Almonds – 50 gms
1. Wash the poha under water and place in a strainer so that all the water is drained out.
2. Peel the potatoes and onions and cut into very small pieces.
3. Heat the oil and fry these on low fire till the potatoes are tender.
4. Mix in the salt and the spices and allow to splutter.
5. Mix in the washed poha and add the oil a little at a time.
6. Stir and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Remove to a serving dish.
8. Garnish with almonds.
9. Serve as a snack.
Puffed Rice with Almonds Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Puffed Rice with Almonds Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.