Poha (Puffed Rice) – 2 cups
Potatoes – 1, large
Onion – 1, large
Oil – 2 tblsp
Curry Leaves – few
Dried Red Chilli – 1
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 3/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Almonds – 50 gms
1. Wash the poha under water and place in a strainer so that all the water is drained out.
2. Peel the potatoes and onions and cut into very small pieces.
3. Heat the oil and fry these on low fire till the potatoes are tender.
4. Mix in the salt and the spices and allow to splutter.
5. Mix in the washed poha and add the oil a little at a time.
6. Stir and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Remove to a serving dish.
8. Garnish with almonds.
9. Serve as a snack.
Puffed Rice with Almonds Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Puffed Rice with Almonds Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.