Roasted Vermicelli – 1 cup
Full Cream Milk – 2 cups
Khoya – 100 gms
Sugar – 2 to 3 tblsp
Ghee – 1 cup
1. Heat the milk in a thick bottomed pan and bring to boil.
2. Lower the heat and mix in the khoya and stir till it mixes in the milk.
3. Add the vermicelli and the sugar and keep stirring on low fire till most of the milk is evaporated.
4. Add the ghee a little at a time and fry on low fire stirring all the time.
5. Grease a rimmed thali and pour the mixture into it and spread with the back of a wooden spoon.
6. Allow the burfi to set.
7. Place in the fridge for an hour and cut into squares or diamond shapes.
8. Stays good in the fridge for 10-12 days.
Fried Vermicelli Burfi Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Fried Vermicelli Burfi from Awesome Cuisine.