Roasted Vermicelli – 1 cup
Full Cream Milk – 2 cups
Khoya – 100 gms
Sugar – 2 to 3 tblsp
Ghee – 1 cup
1. Heat the milk in a thick bottomed pan and bring to boil.
2. Lower the heat and mix in the khoya and stir till it mixes in the milk.
3. Add the vermicelli and the sugar and keep stirring on low fire till most of the milk is evaporated.
4. Add the ghee a little at a time and fry on low fire stirring all the time.
5. Grease a rimmed thali and pour the mixture into it and spread with the back of a wooden spoon.
6. Allow the burfi to set.
7. Place in the fridge for an hour and cut into squares or diamond shapes.
8. Stays good in the fridge for 10-12 days.
Fried Vermicelli Burfi Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Fried Vermicelli Burfi Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.