Roasted Vermicelli – 1 cup
Full Cream Milk – 2 cups
Khoya – 100 gms
Sugar – 2 to 3 tblsp
Ghee – 1 cup
1. Heat the milk in a thick bottomed pan and bring to boil.
2. Lower the heat and mix in the khoya and stir till it mixes in the milk.
3. Add the vermicelli and the sugar and keep stirring on low fire till most of the milk is evaporated.
4. Add the ghee a little at a time and fry on low fire stirring all the time.
5. Grease a rimmed thali and pour the mixture into it and spread with the back of a wooden spoon.
6. Allow the burfi to set.
7. Place in the fridge for an hour and cut into squares or diamond shapes.
8. Stays good in the fridge for 10-12 days.
Fried Vermicelli Burfi Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Fried Vermicelli Burfi Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.