Oats – 100 gms
Sago – 150 gms
Potato – 1
Rice Flour – 50 gms
Onion – 1
Ginger – 1 one inch piece
Green Chillies – 3
Butter Milk as needed
Salt as per taste
1. Chop the onion, ginger and green chilli finely.
2. Cook potato, peel skin, mash and set aside.
3. Soak sago, oats in buttermilk for an hour.
4. Mix the sago-oats mixture, potato, onion, ginger, green chillie, rice flour and salt in a bowl to form a dough.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan.
6. Take small portions of the dough.
7. Flatten and fry in oil till golden.
8. Remove and drain.
9. Serve hot.