1. Chop the onion, ginger and green chilli finely.
2. Cook potato, peel skin, mash and set aside.
3. Soak sago, oats in buttermilk for an hour.
4. Mix the sago-oats mixture, potato, onion, ginger, green chillie, rice flour and salt in a bowl to form a dough.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan.
6. Take small portions of the dough.
7. Flatten and fry in oil till golden.
8. Remove and drain.
9. Serve hot.
Oats Sago Vada Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Oats Sago Vada from Awesome Cuisine.