Oats – 1 cup
Parboiled Rice – 1 cup
Roasted Gram – 1/2 cup
Red Chillies – 4
Coconut – 1/2, grated
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Asafoetida Powder – a pinch
Curry Leaves – few
Oil as needed
Salt as per taste
1. Powder parboiled rice, roasted gram coarsely.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Add mustard, urad dal, asafoetida and red chilli.
4. When mustard splutters, add 4 cups of water, coconut and salt.
5. When water starts boiling, add powdered rice, oats and stir well.
6. When rice is cooked, remove the vessel from the stove and allow to cool.
7. Take handful of the mixture.
8. Press into oblong balls.
9. Steam the balls or deep fry in oil.
10. Serve hot with chutney.
Oats Dumplings Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Oats Dumplings Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.