For the Crab Cakes:
Crab Meat – 2 cups
Tomato Paste – 3 tblsp
Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Paste – 1 tsp
Corn Flour – 1 tblsp
Salt to taste
For the Coating:
Bread Crumbs – 1 cup
Eggs – 2, beaten
Oil for deep frying
Salt as per taste
1. Place all the ingredients for the crab cakes in a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Divide into 12 portions.
3. Shape each portion into a circle.
4. Beat the eggs and add salt to taste.
5. Dip each circle into egg and then roll in the bread crumbs.
6. Heat the oil and deep fry the crab cakes a few at a time.
7. Turn and fry on both sides so that the crab cakes are crispy.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !