Basmati Rice – 1 cup
Oil – 2 tblsp
Chicken – 5 to 6 pieces
Saffron Strands – 1 tsp, mixed in warm milk
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp, roasted
Salt as per taste
1. Wash the rice and drain out all the water and keep aside.
2. Heat the oil and fry the chicken pieces till light golden brown in colour.
3. Lower the heat and mix in the rice.
4. Fry with the chicken pieces for 2-3 minutes.
5. Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
6. Add 2 cups of lukewarm water.
7. Lower the heat and cover with a lid.
8. Cook on low fire till all the water evaporates and the rice and chicken are cooked.
9. Serve hot.
Your idea is very good with using the material in such a way that produces delicious food, from where the idea?