Rice Flour – 1 cup
Bengal Gram Flour – 2 cups
Corn Flour – 1/2 cup
Ladies Finger – 1 cup, chopped
Garlic – 6 to 7, crushed
Curry Leaves – 2 tsp, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Lime Juice – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 2 tsp
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
1. Mix rice flour, bengal gram flour and corn flour in a bowl.
2. Add salt, turmeric powder, crushed garlic, curry leaves, and chopped ladies finger.
3. Add lime juice and mix all together.
4. Heat oil in a pan over moderate heat.
5. Fry the ladies finger mixture in batches until well cooked and crispy.
6. Serve as a tea time snack or as a side dish to rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !