Chicken Stock – 6 cups
Bean Sprouts – 1/4 cup
Water Chestnuts – 1/4 cup, sliced
Mushrooms – 1/4 cup, sliced
Green Onions – 1/4 cup, sliced
Celery – 1/4 cup, chopped
Eggs – 3, beaten
Soya Sauce – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
1. Heat the chicken stock.
2. Add the vegetables and boil for 10 minutes.
3. Pour in the eggs slowly stirring all the time.
4. Add soya sauce, salt and pepper.
5. Serve hot.
Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.