Chicken Stock – 6 cups
Bean Sprouts – 1/4 cup
Water Chestnuts – 1/4 cup, sliced
Mushrooms – 1/4 cup, sliced
Green Onions – 1/4 cup, sliced
Celery – 1/4 cup, chopped
Eggs – 3, beaten
Soya Sauce – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
1. Heat the chicken stock.
2. Add the vegetables and boil for 10 minutes.
3. Pour in the eggs slowly stirring all the time.
4. Add soya sauce, salt and pepper.
5. Serve hot.
Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.