Parwal – 400 gms
Potatoes – 2
Methi LEaves – 200 gms
Oil – 1 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Jeera Powder – 2 tsp, roasted
Coriander Powder – 1 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
1. Cut the parwal, without removing the peels, into thin long strips.
2. Cut the potatoes without the peels into thin long strips.
3. Chop the methi leaves into small pieces.
4. Heat the oil.
5. Cook the parval and potatoes on low fire covered with a lid till it becomes tender.
6. Mix in the spices and the methi leaves and again cover with a lid.
7. Cook till the methi leaves have shrunk in size and the parval is tender.
8. Serve with rotis.