Radish Leaves – 2 cups, cut into small pieces
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Potatoes – 2, peeled and cut into very thin slices
Peas – 1 cup, shelled
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tblsp
Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Oil – 1 tblsp
Salt to taste
1. Wash the vegetables well.
2. Heat the oil and add the ginger garlic paste and stir-fry for one minute.
3. Add the potatoes and salt.
4. Cover with a lid and cook till half tender.
5. Mix in the peas and the radish leaves and cover and cook again for 2 minutes.
6. Mix in the spices and cook for a further 3-4 minutes till it is dry.
7. Serve with rotis or steamed rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !