Fish Fillets – 4 to 5, boneless
Olive oil – 2 tblsp
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. To make the sauce, cut all the vegetables into small pieces.
2. Heat one cup of water and bring to boil.
3. Add the chopped vegetables with salt to taste and simmer on low fire till the vegetables are tender and a lot of the juice is evaporated. Keep aside.
4. Sprinkle salt, pepper and the lemon juice on the fish pieces and keep aside for 10 minutes.
5. Heat oil on a non-stick pan and fry the fish pieces on both sides.
6. Remove to a serving plate and serve with the sauce.