Onion – 1/2 cup
Bengal Gram Flour – 1/4 cup
Boiled Rice – 1/4 cup
Green Chillies – 3 to 4, grated
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup, chopped
Ginger – 2 tsp, grated
Salt as per taste
Rice Flour – 3 to 4 tsp
Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
1. In a bowl add onion, bengal gram flour, green chilli, ginger, coriander leaves and mix well.
2. Add rice flour, jeera powder, boiled rice and salt.
3. Mix well until it is thick.
4. Heat oil in a pan.
5. Make small balls of the rice mixture and deep fry until crispy.
6. Remove and drain.
7. Serve as a tea time snack.
Note: Instead of boiled rice you can use Aval/Poha. Soak the aval and drain before mixing it.