1. Heat and boil the water with cinnamon sticks and simmer till it becomes 1/2 cup.
2. Add coffee powder and cocoa powder.
3. Boil and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and Chill.
5. Put chilled coffee, chilled milk and crushed ice and run the mixer till frothy.
6. Pour in glasses.
7. Top with ice-cream scoops, grate the chocolate on top and sprinkle cashew nuts.
Cinnamon Coffee with Ice Cream Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Cinnamon Coffee with Ice Cream from Awesome Cuisine.