Milk – 1 1/2 glass
Chocolate Powder – 1 tblsp
Cocoa Powder – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1/2 tblsp
Sapota (Chikku) – 1
Chocolate Bar – 1
1.Peel and deseed sapota and cut into chunks.
2. Put the chunks in blender.
3. Add milk, chocolate and cocoa powder and sweetener.
4. Run the blender.
5. Add crushed ice.
6. Pour in glasses.
7. Decorate with chocolate shavings and serve.
Chocolate Cocoa Drink Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chocolate Cocoa Drink Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.