Milk – 1 1/2 glass
Chocolate Powder – 1 tblsp
Cocoa Powder – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1/2 tblsp
Sapota (Chikku) – 1
Chocolate Bar – 1
1.Peel and deseed sapota and cut into chunks.
2. Put the chunks in blender.
3. Add milk, chocolate and cocoa powder and sweetener.
4. Run the blender.
5. Add crushed ice.
6. Pour in glasses.
7. Decorate with chocolate shavings and serve.
Chocolate Cocoa Drink Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chocolate Cocoa Drink Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.