Watermelon – 300 gms, seeds removed and chopped into pieces
Aam (Mango) Papad – 100 gms, cut into small cubes
Fresh Pineapple – 200 gms, chopped into pieces
Sugar – 1 cup
Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat half cup water in a pan and mix in all the above ingredients except the sugar.
2. Lower the heat to minimum and cook the chutney on low fire for at least 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
3. Mix in the sugar and stir till the sugar dissolves completely.
4. Allow the chutney to thicken to desired consistency.
5. Serve with puris, parathas or pulao.
6. This chutney stays good in the fridge for 4 to 5 days at least.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !