For Tuna Spread:
Tuna Fish – 400 gms
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Oregano – 1/2 tsp
Pepper as per taste
Fresh Thick Cream – 3 tblsp
Salt to taste
Crackers or Prawn Chips
1. Cut the fish into small pieces.
2. Heat the oil and fry the fish pieces on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the spices and blend with the back of a wooden spoon.
4. Remove to a mixing bowl and add the cream and mash with the back of a wooden spoon or blend coarsely in a mixer to blend the fish and the cream together.
5. Serve with crackers or prawn chips.