Peaches – 400 gms
Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp
Ice Cream – any flavour of choice
1. Cut the peaches into halves and remove the seeds.
2. Heat two cups of water and add the sugar and bring to boil.
3. Keep stirring till the sugar dissolves.
4. Add the cinnamon powder and stir gently.
5. Lower the heat and add the halved peaches.
6. Cook the peaches in the sugar syrup for 2-3 minutes till the peaches are slightly tender.
7. Put off the heat and cool.
8. Store in the fridge and serve with ice cream.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !