Spicy Chicken or any Sausages – 500 gms
Oil – 1 tblsp
Large Onion – 1, finely chopped
Peas – 1 cup, shelled
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Remove the filling from the sausages and discard the skin.
2. Heat the oil and add the green peas and fry for 2 minutes.
3. Lower the heat and add the sausage filling.
4. Also mix in the chopped onions and the spices and cook on low fire, stirring from time to time.
5. Add the lemon juice.
6. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
7. Serve with toasted bread.