Pistachio Nuts – 15 to 20
Whipped Cream – 1 cup
Eggs – 4
Castor Sugar – 3 tblsp
Chocolate – 250 gms
Chocolate Essence – 1 tsp
1. Soak 10 pistachio in water.
2. When they swell peel and grind them.
3. Break the chocolate bar and put in a pan.
4. Melt it with a little water.
5. Remove from heat and add cream.
6. Whip or stir till the mixture is smooth.
7. Separate the egg yolks and whites.
8. Blend the mixture with egg yolks and sugar.
9. Beat till the mixture is smooth.
10. Whisk egg whites.
11. Mix pistachio paste with choco essence and mixture and with egg whites.
12. Pour in serving dishes and refrigerate until it sets.
13. Sprinkle chopped pistachio and serve.
Pista Choco Mousse Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pista Choco Mousse Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.