Pistachio Nuts – 15 to 20
Whipped Cream – 1 cup
Eggs – 4
Castor Sugar – 3 tblsp
Chocolate – 250 gms
Chocolate Essence – 1 tsp
1. Soak 10 pistachio in water.
2. When they swell peel and grind them.
3. Break the chocolate bar and put in a pan.
4. Melt it with a little water.
5. Remove from heat and add cream.
6. Whip or stir till the mixture is smooth.
7. Separate the egg yolks and whites.
8. Blend the mixture with egg yolks and sugar.
9. Beat till the mixture is smooth.
10. Whisk egg whites.
11. Mix pistachio paste with choco essence and mixture and with egg whites.
12. Pour in serving dishes and refrigerate until it sets.
13. Sprinkle chopped pistachio and serve.
Pista Choco Mousse Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pista Choco Mousse Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.