Pistachio Nuts – 15 to 20
Whipped Cream – 1 cup
Eggs – 4
Castor Sugar – 3 tblsp
Chocolate – 250 gms
Chocolate Essence – 1 tsp
1. Soak 10 pistachio in water.
2. When they swell peel and grind them.
3. Break the chocolate bar and put in a pan.
4. Melt it with a little water.
5. Remove from heat and add cream.
6. Whip or stir till the mixture is smooth.
7. Separate the egg yolks and whites.
8. Blend the mixture with egg yolks and sugar.
9. Beat till the mixture is smooth.
10. Whisk egg whites.
11. Mix pistachio paste with choco essence and mixture and with egg whites.
12. Pour in serving dishes and refrigerate until it sets.
13. Sprinkle chopped pistachio and serve.
Pista Choco Mousse Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pista Choco Mousse Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.