Spinach Puree – 300 gms
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tblsp
Jeera Powder – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
1. To prepare the omelette, Beat the eggs and add the remaining ingredients for the omelette and blend well.
2. Heat oil and prepare the omelette with all the eggs.
3. Cool and then cut the omelettes into one inch pieces and keep aside.
4. Place the spinach puree in a pan and add the spices and bring to a light boil.
5. Add the omelette pieces.
6. Serve taking care that the omelette pieces do not disintegrate.