Paneer – 150 gms
Green Capsicum – 1/2, sliced
Red Capsicum – 1/2, sliced
Carrot – 1
Bean Sprouts – 1/2 cup
Spring Onion – 1/2 cup
Green of Spring Onion – 1/4 cup
Oil – 3 to 5 tblsp
Ginger – 1 tsp
Vegetable Stock – 1/2 cup
Cornflour Paste – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
White Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Basmati Rice – 1 cup, boiled
1. Heat a pan and add oil.
2. Add chopped ginger and cook for a moment and add the paneer pieces.
3. Toss for a minute and add all the vegetables except chopped spring onion.
4. Toss again to mix well and add in water, cook for a minute.
5. Add seasoning and the cornflour paste.
6. Put the boiled rice in a serving dish and put the vegetables over it.
7. Garnish with chopped spring onion.
Paneer Chopsuey Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Paneer Chopsuey Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.