Paneer – 150 gms
Green Capsicum – 1/2, sliced
Red Capsicum – 1/2, sliced
Carrot – 1
Bean Sprouts – 1/2 cup
Spring Onion – 1/2 cup
Green of Spring Onion – 1/4 cup
Oil – 3 to 5 tblsp
Ginger – 1 tsp
Vegetable Stock – 1/2 cup
Cornflour Paste – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
White Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Basmati Rice – 1 cup, boiled
1. Heat a pan and add oil.
2. Add chopped ginger and cook for a moment and add the paneer pieces.
3. Toss for a minute and add all the vegetables except chopped spring onion.
4. Toss again to mix well and add in water, cook for a minute.
5. Add seasoning and the cornflour paste.
6. Put the boiled rice in a serving dish and put the vegetables over it.
7. Garnish with chopped spring onion.
Paneer Chopsuey Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Paneer Chopsuey Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.