Basmati Rice – 2 cups
Saffron Color – 2 to 3 drops
Curry Powder – 1/2 tsp
Ghee – 1 tblsp
Green Capsicum – 2, cut into halves and seeds removed
Oil – 1 tblsp
Fresh Green Garlic – 1 tblsp, chopped
1. Heat the oil and fry the capsicum pieces till light golden brown in colour.
2. Remove and keep aside.
3. In the same oil add the rice and the remaining ingredients.
4. Stir gently and fill the capsicums with this rice.
5. Heat the oil for tempering and add the garlic and allow to splutter for a few seconds.
6. Pour over the rice and serve.