Basmati Rice – 1 cup, cooked with no salt
Pears – 2
Sugar Syrup – 2 tblsp
Saffron Colour – 1 to 2 drops
Ghee – 1 tblsp
Dried Fruit or Pear Pieces for garnishing
1.Cut the pears into halves and core the pears.
2. Make a slight depression into each of the halves and reserve these pieces for decorations.
3. Heat the ghee and mix in the rice.
4. Add the saffron, sugar syrup and mix into the rice gently reducing the heat to low.
5. Mix gently and remove from fire.
6. Fill into the scooped-out pears and serve as a dessert.