For the Crust:
Flour – 1 1/2 cups
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Milk – 3 tblsp
Oil – 4 tblsp
For the Filling:
Tomatoes – 4 to 5
Onions – 2
Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oregano – 1 tsp
Cheese – 1 cup, grated
Mozzarella Cheese – 1/3 cup
White Sauce – 1 cup
Salt to taste
1. To Make the Crust, In a bowl, whisk together flour, salt and sugar.
2. Add Milk and Oil and stir gently with a fork until the dough just forms a ball.
3. Press dough into pie pan and preheat the oven.
4. Bake the pie crust for about 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
5. Wash and slice tomatoes.
6. Peel and slice onion and saute until just soft.
7. Remove crust from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
8. Place the sliced onion in the bottom of the crust.
9. Arrange a layer of tomato slices over the onion and sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano.
10. Sprinkle cheese on top.
11. Repeat until pie is full.
12. In a small bowl, combine the white sauce with the Mozzarella cheese.
13. Spoon this mixture over the tomatoes and spread around to the edges of the crust to seal.
14. Sprinkle a pinch of dried oregano over the top.
15. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180C.
16. Remove and Serve.