Vegetable Stock – 3 cups
Peas – 2 cups, shelled
Carrot – 1 cup, thinly sliced into rounds
Oregano Powder – 1 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 3 tsp or more
Salt to taste
Macaroni – 1/2 cup
1. Boil the vegetable stock and 3 cups of water in a large pail.
2. Add the vegetables and cook on low fire for 10 minutes adding salt to taste.
3. Bring the soup to boil so that the vegetables cook in the stock and water.
4. Add the macaroni.
5. Once the vegetables are tender, mix the spices in 2 tbsp of lukewarm water and add to the soup.
6. Stir well and bring to boil.
7. Add the lemon juice and serve hot.
How to Make Vegetable and Macaroni Soup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Vegetable and Macaroni Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.