Vegetable Stock – 3 cups
Peas – 2 cups, shelled
Carrot – 1 cup, thinly sliced into rounds
Oregano Powder – 1 tsp
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 3 tsp or more
Salt to taste
Macaroni – 1/2 cup
1. Boil the vegetable stock and 3 cups of water in a large pail.
2. Add the vegetables and cook on low fire for 10 minutes adding salt to taste.
3. Bring the soup to boil so that the vegetables cook in the stock and water.
4. Add the macaroni.
5. Once the vegetables are tender, mix the spices in 2 tbsp of lukewarm water and add to the soup.
6. Stir well and bring to boil.
7. Add the lemon juice and serve hot.
Vegetable and Macaroni Soup Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Vegetable and Macaroni Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.