Beet – 300 gms
Potatoes – 3, mashed
Fresh Bread Crumbs – 1 cup
Besan – 2 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Oil for deep frying
Salt to taste
1. Boil the beet till tender.
2. Remove and cool.
3. Remove the skin and mash with a fork or grate with a grater.
4. Add the red chilli powder and the mashed potatoes, breadcrumbs, salt and besan.
5. Mash thoroughly.
6. Divide the mixture into 8 to 10 portions.
7. Shape each portion into a chop on a wooden chopping board with the help of your palms.
8. Prepare all the chops in this way.
9. Heat oil for deep frying.
10. Fry one chop at a time, turning once so that both the sides of the chop are crispy.
11. Serve hot with French fries.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !