Brinjal – 1 large (400 gms)
Olive Oil – 4 tsp
Curry Powder – 1 tsp
Eggs – 3, beaten
Salt to taste
1. Roast the brinjal over the gas till the skin is totally charred.
2. Keep turning the brinjal so that all the sides are charred and black.
3. Allow the brinjal to cool once the skin is totally charred.
4. Remove the skin completely.
5. Mash the remaining brinjal with a fork and discard the stalk.
6. Heat a non-stick pan and add oil.
7. Mix in the mashed brinjal and add salt and curry powder.
8. Keep mixing on low fire and slowly mix in the beaten eggs, stirring all the time.
9. Cook and stir on low fire for 2 minutes till the eggs set and are mixed into the brinjal mixture.
10. Serve on toasted slices of bread or with parathas.