1.Peel the lauki and cut into round pieces.
2. Heat the oil in a pressure cooker.
3. Add the jeera and allow it to sizzle.
4. Lower the heat and add the lauki pieces, ginger garlic paste and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Mix in the spices and the tomato puree.
6. Add half cup of water and pressure cook the lauki with the spices for 3-4 minutes.
7. Allow to cool and serve the vegetable with the gravy with plain rice.
8. The gravy with the tomato puree is light and is refreshing on a summer day with plain rice.
Vegetable in Tomato Gravy Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Vegetable in Tomato Gravy from Awesome Cuisine.