1. Soak 8 cashew nuts in butter milk for 5 to 6 hours and grind to paste.
2. Pour cashew butter milk in mixie jar.
3. Add egg, butter, sugar, salt, baking and refined flour.
4. Grind till smooth batter forms.
5. Keep the batter aside for 2 to 3 hours.
6. Heat the frying pan.
7. Pour 1 tbsp oil.
8. Place 2 tbsp batter and spread it.
9. Cover and cook both the sides.
10. Remove from pan, place the pancakes in plate.
11. Spread chocolate sauce and arrange cashew nuts on top.
Cashew Pancake with Chocolate Syrup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Cashew Pancake with Chocolate Syrup from Awesome Cuisine.