Black Gram – 1/2 cup
Rice – 1 cup
Tomato – 1/2 cup, chopped, flesh and seeds removed
Black Pepper Powder
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Onion – 1/2 cup
Salt as per taste
1. Wash and soak gram and rice for 12 hours.
2. Grind and add salt.
3. Keep aside to ferment or add soda bi-carb (1/2 tsp).
4. Mix batter and make into a pouring consistency.
5. Heat a tawa and grease lightly with oil.
6. Pour 2 tbsp of batter, spread to form round or oval.
7. Sprinkle chopped vegetables, chilli powder and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Turn over.
9. Cook and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !