For the Base:
Marie Biscuits – 10, crushed
White Butter – 2 tblsp
For the Cheese Cake:
Hung Curd – 200 gms
Paneer – 200 gms, grated
Sugar – 3 tblsp
Gelain soaked in Lukewarm Water – 3 tsp
For the Layering:
Burfi or any Dry Indian Sweets without syrup – 6 pieces
1. Crush the biscuits and mix with white butter and mix the white butter to form bread crumbs.
2. Layer out these bread crumbs at the bottom of a cheese cake tin.
3. Place in a freezer for 10 minutes to set.
4. In the meantime blend together the sugar, hung curd and grated paneer in a mixer to obtain a smooth paste.
5. Add the gelatin and blend once again.
6. Pour half the paste in the layered cheese cake tin and allow to set in the fridge for 12-15 minutes.
7. Place the burfi pieces over this layer and pour the remaining mixture of the cheese cake and allow to set for a further 15 minutes in the fridge.
8. You can keep it longer till it is time to serve the sweet dish.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !