Bringal – 1, large
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Tomatoes – 2, chopped
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
Oil – 3 tsp
Whipped Curd – 200 ml
Salt to taste
1. Roast the brinjal on the gas.
2. Remove the skins and mash.
3. Heat the oil and fry the ginger garlic paste.
4. Mix in the mashed roasted brinjal and add the spices.
5. Cook over low fire stirring continuously for 2-3 minutes.
6. Pour the curd into a serving dish.
7. Mix the brinjal preparation into the curd and then chill in the fridge.
8. Serve as a raita with plain roti.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !