Spinach – 500 gms
Garlic – 5 pods, chopped into small pieces
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chillies – 5
Mustard Oil – 3 tblsp
Aniseed – 1 tsp
1. Cut the spinach into 2-inch pieces, wash well and keep aside.
2. Heat the mustard oil and add the whole spices.
3. Add the spinach and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add salt and half cup of water and the garlic and pressure cook for only 2-3 minutes till the spinach is tender and a lot of the water is evaporated.
5. Serve at once with plain rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !