Capsicum – 1 red and 1 yellow, cut into strips
Salt to taste
For the Cheese Balls:
Paneer – 200 gms, grated
Hung Curd – 3 tblsp
Fresh Bread Crumbs – 2 cups
Ajwain – 1/4 tsp
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Oil for frying the cheese balls
Salt as per taste
1. Mix all the ingredients for the cheese balls in a mixing bowl and shape into small balls.
2. Roll the balls in fresh bread crumbs.
3. Heat oil for deep-frying and fry these balls till golden brown on all sides.
4. Remove and keep aside.
5. Heat the olive oil and fry the capsicum strips for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add salt and oregano.
7. Toss gently and serve as a snack.