Boneless Fish Pieces – 12, two inch pieces
Ginger Paste – 1 tsp
Oregano – 2 tsp
Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
Coconut Milk – 200 ml
Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Chives – 2 tsp, chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Sprinkle salt on the fish pieces and keep aside for 10 minutes.
2. Heat a non-stick pan and fry the fish pieces till very light brown on both sides.
3. Keep aside.
4. In the same pan add the ginger paste and the remaining ingredients.
5. Bring the coconut milk to heat and then add the fish pieces and bring to light boil.
6. Serve at once with steamed rice.