Chilled Milk – 2 cups
Pineapple Juice – 1 cup
Mango Juice – 3 tblsp
Sugar – 5 tblsp
Fresh Cream – 2 tblsp
1. Mix all the juices.
2. Add sugar and chill.
3. Blend the fruit juices, milk and crushed ice in a liquidiser.
4. Blend the fresh cream and powdered sugar.
5. Gently beat till the cream thickens.
6. Do not overbeat as the cream tends to curdle.
7. Top each glass with fresh cream and serve.
Pineapple Mango Milkshake Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pineapple Mango Milkshake Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.