Chilled Milk – 2 cups
Pineapple Juice – 1 cup
Mango Juice – 3 tblsp
Sugar – 5 tblsp
Fresh Cream – 2 tblsp
1. Mix all the juices.
2. Add sugar and chill.
3. Blend the fruit juices, milk and crushed ice in a liquidiser.
4. Blend the fresh cream and powdered sugar.
5. Gently beat till the cream thickens.
6. Do not overbeat as the cream tends to curdle.
7. Top each glass with fresh cream and serve.
Pineapple Mango Milkshake Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Pineapple Mango Milkshake Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.