Maida – 250 gms
Curd – 5 tblsp
Milk – 5 tblsp
Dry Yeast – 1 tsp
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
Soda – 1/4 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Green Methi – 1 cup, finely chopped
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Khus Khus for garnishing
1. Mix the maida with the salt, baking powder and salt and keep aside.
2. Warm the curd and milk together and add the yeast and sugar and let stand for about 10 minutes.
3. Mix this mixture with the methi, garlic paste, oil and maida mixture and form into a soft dough.
4. Keep covered till it doubles in volume.
5. Roll out small portions in the shape of naans, stick a little khus khus and bake in a hot oven till crisp and golden.
6. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !