Small Potatoes – 2 cups
Methi Leaves – 1 cup
Tomato Puree – 1/4 cup
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Jeera – 1/2 tsp
Oil for frying
Salt as per taste
1. Boil the potatoes and peel them.
2. Cut the methi leaves.
3. Heat the oil in a kadai and fry the potatoes till golden.
4. Remove the oil.
5. In the same kadai add the jeera and let it crackle.
6. Add the tomato puree and the spices together with the methi leaves.
7. Cook for a few minutes and add the fried potatoes.
8. Mix well and cook the mixture for another 2-3 minutes.
9. Remove from the fire and serve with rice.