Raw Mango – 2 cups, peeled and cubed
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Fennel Seeds – 1 tsp, coarsely ground
Fenugreek Seeds – 2 tsp
Mustard Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp, roasted
Ajwain – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Mix the salt and turmeric with the mango pieces and keep in the sunlight for two days.
2. Mix in the other ingredients and again keep in the sunlight till done.
3. Serve with curd rice or use as desired.
4. Store it in an air tight container.
Sweet Methi Mango Pickle Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet Methi Mango Pickle Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.