Raw Mango – 2 cups, peeled and cubed
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Fennel Seeds – 1 tsp, coarsely ground
Fenugreek Seeds – 2 tsp
Mustard Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp, roasted
Ajwain – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Mix the salt and turmeric with the mango pieces and keep in the sunlight for two days.
2. Mix in the other ingredients and again keep in the sunlight till done.
3. Serve with curd rice or use as desired.
4. Store it in an air tight container.
Sweet Methi Mango Pickle Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet Methi Mango Pickle Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.