Raw Mango – 2 cups, peeled and cubed
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Fennel Seeds – 1 tsp, coarsely ground
Fenugreek Seeds – 2 tsp
Mustard Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1 tsp, roasted
Ajwain – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Mix the salt and turmeric with the mango pieces and keep in the sunlight for two days.
2. Mix in the other ingredients and again keep in the sunlight till done.
3. Serve with curd rice or use as desired.
4. Store it in an air tight container.
Sweet Methi Mango Pickle Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet Methi Mango Pickle Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.