Cooked Rice – 2 cups
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Cabbage – 1 cup, grated
Rosemary Powder – 1 tsp
Basil Powder – 1 tsp
Pomegranate – 1 cup
Salt as per taste
1. Heat the oil and fry the cabbage on medium heat for 2 minutes.
2. Mix in the salt and the spices and stir fryfor 1 minute more.
3. Add the rice and stir gently so that the cabbage and the spices mix into the rice.
4. Stir and cook for 1 minute more and put off the heat.
5. Garnish the pomegranate seeds.
6. Serve with raita.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !