Pineapple – 4 slices
For the Cheesecake:
Cream Cheese – 3 tblsp
Thick Fresh Cream – 150 ml
Powdered Sugar – 2 to 4 tblsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Lemon Rind – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Paneer – 200 gms, grated
Gelatine – 2 1/2 tsp
1. Soak the gelatine in lukewarm water for 6-7 minutes.
2. Blend all the ingredients for the cheese cake in a mixer.
3. Mix the gelatine and blend once again.
4. Place the pineapple slices at the bottom of a glass dish or bowl in which the cheese cake will be set.
5. Pour the contents of the cheese cake and garnish with the lemon rind.
6. Keep in the fridge to set.
7. Cut into slices and serve once the cheese cake is set well.