Noodles – 200 gms
Oil – 2 tblsp
Sprouts – 100 gms
Spring Onions – 2 tblsp
Oregano – 1/2 tsp
Dried Basil – 1/2 tsp
Soya Sauce – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat 400 ml of water and add salt to taste and 2 tsp of oil.
2. Drop the noodles into the hot water and allow the noodles to cook in the warm water for 2-3 minutes.
3. Put off the heat and allow the noodles to remain in the warm water for a further two minutes.
4. Drain out the water and keep aside.
5. Heat the oil and stir-fry the spring onions for one minute.
6. Add the sprouts and stir gently.
7. Mix in the noodles and the spices and soya sauce and stir-fry on medium heat for a further two minutes.
8. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !