Noodles – 200 gms
Oil – 2 tblsp
Sprouts – 100 gms
Spring Onions – 2 tblsp
Oregano – 1/2 tsp
Dried Basil – 1/2 tsp
Soya Sauce – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat 400 ml of water and add salt to taste and 2 tsp of oil.
2. Drop the noodles into the hot water and allow the noodles to cook in the warm water for 2-3 minutes.
3. Put off the heat and allow the noodles to remain in the warm water for a further two minutes.
4. Drain out the water and keep aside.
5. Heat the oil and stir-fry the spring onions for one minute.
6. Add the sprouts and stir gently.
7. Mix in the noodles and the spices and soya sauce and stir-fry on medium heat for a further two minutes.
8. Serve hot.
Noodles with Sprouts and Spring Onions Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 6 Health Benefits of Paneer The best and most common cheese of India, paneer was first used in the Middle East. It was introduced in the Indian Cuisine...
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Noodles with Sprouts and Spring Onions Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.