Noodles – 200 gms
Oil – 2 tblsp
Sprouts – 100 gms
Spring Onions – 2 tblsp
Oregano – 1/2 tsp
Dried Basil – 1/2 tsp
Soya Sauce – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Heat 400 ml of water and add salt to taste and 2 tsp of oil.
2. Drop the noodles into the hot water and allow the noodles to cook in the warm water for 2-3 minutes.
3. Put off the heat and allow the noodles to remain in the warm water for a further two minutes.
4. Drain out the water and keep aside.
5. Heat the oil and stir-fry the spring onions for one minute.
6. Add the sprouts and stir gently.
7. Mix in the noodles and the spices and soya sauce and stir-fry on medium heat for a further two minutes.
8. Serve hot.
Noodles with Sprouts and Spring Onions Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Noodles with Sprouts and Spring Onions Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.