Chicken Legs – 10 to 12
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tsp
Onions – 1 cup, browned
Tomato Puree – 2 tblsp
Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tblsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 3 tblsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Apricots – 150 gms
Salt as per taste
1. Cut the apricots into small pieces and then soak in lukewarm water for 1 hour.
2. Heat the oil and fry the chicken legs adding salt to taste.
3. Once the legs turn light brown, lower the heat and mix in the onions and ginger garlic paste.
4. Continue to stir and fry for another two minutes.
5. Add the puree and the spices and also the soaked apricot pieces together with the water.
6. Continue to stir and fry over low heat till all the juices are evaporated.
7. Add 1 cup of water and cover with a lid and cook till the chicken is tender and the apricot pieces have blended well into the chicken.
8. Serve topped with a few apricots.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !