Eggs – 2
Mayonnaise – 3 tblsp
Tomato Juice – 2 tsp
Lettuce Heart – 1
Salt as per taste
Pepper as required
Paprika – 1/4 tsp
1. Boil eggs.
2. Shell and dice in cubes.
3. Mix mayonnaise, tomato juice, salt, pepper, together.
4. Mix well and add a little to diced eggs.
5. Wash and dry lettuce. Shred finely.
6. In a glass put lettuce, egg mix and remaining mayonnaise mixture over (divide evenly in 2-3 glasses).
7. Cut the lemon slices from the edge to the centre and twist one on the side of each glass.
8. Sprinkle top of mayonnaise mixture with paprika.
9. Serve very cold with thinly sliced bread and butter.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !