1. Boil the pasta in salted water till cooked and tender but not over cooked.
2. Drain all the water and wash under the tap.
3. Keep aside.
4. Heat the tomato sauce with half cup of water and bring to boil.
5. Lower the heat and mix in the tuna pieces.
6. Cook for a minute more.
7. Put off the heat and add the olives.
8. Place the cooked pasta on a serving plate and top with the prepared tuna sauce.
Ribbon Pasta with Tuna and Olives Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Ribbon Pasta with Tuna and Olives from Awesome Cuisine.