Ribbon Pasta – 3 cups
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Tomato Sauce – 2 1/2 cups
Olives – 10 to 12
Tuna – 100 gms
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
1. Boil the pasta in salted water till cooked and tender but not over cooked.
2. Drain all the water and wash under the tap.
3. Keep aside.
4. Heat the tomato sauce with half cup of water and bring to boil.
5. Lower the heat and mix in the tuna pieces.
6. Cook for a minute more.
7. Put off the heat and add the olives.
8. Place the cooked pasta on a serving plate and top with the prepared tuna sauce.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !