Rice Noodles – 150 gms
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Lemon Leaves – 3
Thai Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, cut into very small pieces
Thai Red Curry Paste – 3 tsp
Prawns – 200 gms
Chicken – 1 cup, boiled and shredded
Red Chillies – as per taste, chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Heat 400 ml of water and add salt to taste.
2. Once the water is boiling put off the heat and add the rice noodles into the boiling water.
3. Allow the noodles to remain in the water till tender.
4. Drain out the remaining water.
5. Heat oil in a pan and add the lemon leaves, ginger.
6. Mix the Thai paste in half cup of water and add to this as well.
7. Lower the heat and cook for 1 minute.
8. Mix in the prawns and shredded chicken.
9. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
10. Mix in the cooked rice noodles and toss gently.
Note: You can add carrots, bean, bean sprouts, capsicums or any sea food if you like
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !