Rajma (Kidney Beans) – 100 gms, soaked overnight
Chicken – 1 cup, cooked and shredded
Tabasco Sauce – 1 to 2 tsp
Onion – 1, chopped
Curry Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garlic – 1 pod
Chicken Stock – 200 ml
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Salt to taste
1. Soak the rajma overnight and cook in a pressure cooker till tender.
2. Retain the excess water.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onions till translucent.
4. Add the garlic.
5. Mix in the stock and the cooked rajma with the excess stock.
6. Add the spices and the chicken stock and bring to boil.
7. Allow to simmer and mix in the shredded chicken.
8. Simmer till the soup begins to thicken.
9. Add the Tabasco sauce and serve hot with bread.