Rajma (Kidney Beans) – 100 gms, soaked overnight
Chicken – 1 cup, cooked and shredded
Tabasco Sauce – 1 to 2 tsp
Onion – 1, chopped
Curry Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garlic – 1 pod
Chicken Stock – 200 ml
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Salt to taste
1. Soak the rajma overnight and cook in a pressure cooker till tender.
2. Retain the excess water.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onions till translucent.
4. Add the garlic.
5. Mix in the stock and the cooked rajma with the excess stock.
6. Add the spices and the chicken stock and bring to boil.
7. Allow to simmer and mix in the shredded chicken.
8. Simmer till the soup begins to thicken.
9. Add the Tabasco sauce and serve hot with bread.
Rajma Chicken Soup Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Rajma Chicken Soup Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.