Fillet Fish – 8 to 10
Pepper as per taste
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Oregano – 1 tsp
Thyme – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
For the Sauce:
Mayonnaise – 2 tblsp
French Mustard – 1 tblsp
Butter – 2 tblsp
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the fish pieces and keep aside for 10 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and fry the fish pieces, a few at a time adding oregano and thyme, turning the sides gently so that both the sides of the fillet get light brown in colour.
3. Cook all the fish fillets in this way.
4. Remove the oil and in the same pan add the ingredients for the sauce, without lighting the gas. 5. Mix the ingredients of the sauce.
6. serve the pan-fried fish fillet with this sauce.