Chicken Legs – 6
Garlic – 2 cloves
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Tomatoes – 8
Cajun Spice Powder – 1 tsp
Oregano – 1/2 tsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Marinate the chicken legs in salt and lemon juice and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2. Heat the olive oil and fry the chicken pieces till golden brown.
3. Drop the tomatoes in hot water and then remove the skin.
4. Cut into pieces and discard the seeds.
5. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces.
6. Add the crushed garlic cloves and blend coarsely in a mixer.
7. Once the chicken legs have turned golden brown, mix in the sauces and half cup of water and simmer.
8. Add the spices and allow the sauce to thicken slightly.
9. Serve with bread.
Chicken in Tomato Sauce Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chicken in Tomato Sauce Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.