Chicken Legs – 6
Garlic – 2 cloves
Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
Tomatoes – 8
Cajun Spice Powder – 1 tsp
Oregano – 1/2 tsp
Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Marinate the chicken legs in salt and lemon juice and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2. Heat the olive oil and fry the chicken pieces till golden brown.
3. Drop the tomatoes in hot water and then remove the skin.
4. Cut into pieces and discard the seeds.
5. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces.
6. Add the crushed garlic cloves and blend coarsely in a mixer.
7. Once the chicken legs have turned golden brown, mix in the sauces and half cup of water and simmer.
8. Add the spices and allow the sauce to thicken slightly.
9. Serve with bread.
Chicken in Tomato Sauce Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chicken in Tomato Sauce Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.